Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Leibster Again!

Thanks Maddie Jay!

1. I love softball, but gave it up for horses.

2. One of my many nicknames (Thanks big sisters) is Manatee, because King George and the Ducky was my sisters favorite VeggieTales.

3. I can drive a tractor like a boss.

4. I just got really, super close to elk yesterday at the neighbors while looking for our dog. And the bull had a huge rack!

5. Our Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky both don't like to play in water. What is wrong with them, I don't know.

6. I am shy in the real world.

7. I hate coming up with random facts.

8. I'm still doing math.

9. I hate math.

10. I love history.

11. I love little kids.

Maddie's questions:

1. Who is your favorite band or singer?
I hate choosing, but my answer is Francesca Battistelli

 2. Who was your first fictional crush? (can be movie or book)
Speaking of The Lion King, Kovu


I would be the last person.


3. What is a cartoon you loved when you were little, but can't stand now?
SpongeBob. Although I didn't love it, I liked it
 
4. What was/is your least favorite subject in school?
Like I said above, math
 
5. If you had to dye your hair an unusual color, what would you choose?
Blue
 
6. Do you grow your fingernails out long, or keep them short?
I try to keep them shorter. Not super short though
 
7. How much makeup do you usually wear?
Blush, mascara, and eye shadow
 
8. What is one song you can't stand to listen to?
Red Solo Cup. I absolutely abhor it
 
9. Ford or Chevy?
Ford
 
10. What accent do you love to listen to?
Australian. But I like to speak in oh so awesome Indian accent ;)
 
11. How many (or any) kids would you like to have?
As many as my future husband will let me. ;) Although probably not more than twelve
 
My questions:
 
1. Who is your favorite Disney character?
2. How many times have you watched Cars?
3. Do you like Rascal Flats?
4. If you write, do you have any animals who can speak?
5. If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
6. What is your favorite genre?
7. Did you ever have a crush on Kovu? (I will definitely be judging you based on this answer)
8. What is your favorite book?
9. Have you watched or read the Book Thief?
10. If you have done both, what did you think of the movie cast? If not, why not?!
11. What is your favorite snack?
 
I nominate:
Alyssa at Beautiful Girlhood
Bethany at Ramblings of a Young Author
Brittney Johnson at Daughter of the King
Athelas at A Wayfaring Stranger
Wild Horse at Opal Swirls
Amy at Living Water
Ghost Ryter at Anything, Everything
 

No comments: