Thursday, March 6, 2014

Favorite Books

Over at Inklined Sarah actually suggested someone write a post inspired by her post. So now I don't feel guilty about that anymore. hehe I always feel bad when I can't think of a single thing to write about and then I see awesome posts everywhere and I don't want to be a copy cat! Thank you Sarah for letting me be a copy cat sometimes. ;)

So she was talking about favorite books. Personally, I don't remember half of the books I've read, let alone know which ones are my favorites. Now if you asked me what my least favorite ones are, that would be easy. It's a pretty short list. ;)

But I'll give one of my favorites from the different genres that I like. That'll narrow it down a bit.

Amish: The Rose Trilogy by Beverly Lewis.

Fantasy: The Chronicles of Narnia by (Come on if you don't know there is something really wrong with you) C.S. Lewis

Mystery: The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen

Suspense: Injustice For All by Robin Caroll

Non-fiction: Do Hard Things by the Harris twins, or The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom

YA: The Appleseed Creek Mysteries by Amanda Flower

I won't even go into romance and Historical romance because that is half of my bookshelf. And Fantasy is 1/4 of it, and the rest is other genres. :P

How about you? Make sure to head over to Inklined to see the original post. :)

Check out Goodreads to see reviews on these great books.

No comments: