Friday, January 9, 2015

Blogversary!! New design!!

  I don't know if you've noticed the new design yet (I really hope for your sake you have), but it's our blogversary!! We've been so busy the past few weeks that we didn't really plan a whole lot. But there might be one or two surprises throughout January. ;)

  Thank you to all you wonderful followers. I can't tell you how much Owyn and I appreciate it. Without you I'm sure we would have given up a long time ago. So here's to our lovely friends!! :) *Virtual hugs*

  Tell us what you think about the new design! Be truthful now. What do you think about the green? Too much? I can't really tell. Give us your opinion in the comments! We don't want you to have to look at a design you think is awful while you read our posts.

Brookie

P.S. Owyn should be posting soon. I know a lot of you don't really know who she is, but she has had a very busy year. But she said she would try harder to write more this year!! So yay! And give her lots of encouragement when she does come back, that way we can keep her around. ;)

No comments: