Thursday, May 14, 2015

Very important update

Hi my lovely followers!

I am really sorry to inconvenience you this way. But I have moved this blog to Wordpress, and changed the name to Writer Have Adventures Too. I feel I should explain myself and why I am leaving Blogger for this blog.

I have been having a hard time with inspirational posts. I am very tired of not finding a theme and background that I love that fits our name. And I am just plain ready to move on. I find Wordpress is a bit more my style.

So... if you love me enough... you might consider following my new blog. The posts will be much the same, so you won't have to worry in that respect. But I will not be transferring old posts, so I'm leaving TWS open just in case you would like to look through it.

If you have any questions or objections or comments, please feel free to leave them. I'll continue responding to your comments till the end of my days. ;)

Thank you for following me here and being such great friends. You are all the best.

Brookie

Writers Have Adventures Too

No comments: