Sunday, January 1, 2017

Back and at it Again

Hi my lovely friends,
 
  You thought I was never coming back? Yeah, well, so did I. But, because of my lack of being here for (how long?... almost two years) I have realized just how much I needed you and this blog to continue my writing career. You guys are my inspiration. Without this commitment my writing has fallen by the wayside. I have missed this more than I could ever admit.

  As many of you know I went over to Wordpress for a while. I was getting sick of the same look and when I had tried to redesign TWoS, I only made it worse. Why did I choose green? Green is one of my least favorite colors, especially that shade. It killed my inspiration. So, I gave up instead of changing it and switched my domain. I had one follower there and it was not the experience I was hoping to have. Now, that's not to say that normally I wouldn't keep writing, even if I only had one follower, it just was one more thing added to the list of why I should quit. So, after not very long there, I did end up quitting. It was a good break for a while, but then it was not. But now I am ready to come back and start 2017 with coming back.

  I cannot wait to get reacquainted with all of you. :)

Brookie


No comments: