Tuesday, January 14, 2014

!!Greetings!!

Hi!
     I am Owyn Wales. Brookie introduced me earlier. i will start with telling you a little bit about my self and my love for writing..... don't worry I'll make the long story short! ;)
      I love to write but theres a catch i hate writing asignments. "well how can you love to write" you ask? You see i love to write the Tales and Stories that jump into my head taking over for a while then dieing like a fire when there is no kindling to feed it. When i am given a writing assignment especially one that leaves little or no room for imagination that fire dosen't come." why?"  allow me to enlighten you.  I create the fire in my mind,someone cant just put it their.I do admit there are writen assignments I have done that a small fire does come up but its not as big as on that I get when inspierd buy something and I take off on it.
  Ok enough of that, you probably are wanting to who I am and why I am doing this blogg. Alright  hold ye old horses, I'll tell you. I am a 16 year old girl who happens to despise the term teenager, (I preffer young adult. I need to live up to that before I can gain that title however.), I am a wee bit looney (my freinds will tell a ton more that a wee bit crazy.) I love to read but love writing even more! I can't wait to get to know all of you and what you are looking forward to seeing! We will post clips and scenes from our book and want to here your thoughts! Thankyou Own W~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a wee bit? How about a lot silly, and a little more than a wee bit crazy. :D

Owyn said...

Hahaha! Yep your a friend and you say I am way more that a wee bit wad I tell ya!