Tuesday, January 14, 2014



Now. Since this is a writers blog. I better make a post about writing. The only problem is, I'm not a pro. In fact I'm a newbie. But I will tell what I know.

 Starting writing is one of my most favorite parts. You have that new idea that is screaming for you to form and make into something gorgeous.
 You start getting to know that person in your head. I'll have to say, some of my best friends are in my head. They tell you all about themselves, and you get to know them. I have a character in my head right now. His name is Brayden, I can't wait for him to tell me his story. He hasn't told me yet, so I'm waiting -somewhat- patiently while I get to know some others.



Sorry this post is so short.

 There is so much to write about. If you have questions and stuff about writing, comment, and I will write a post about it. 'Cause I really need something to address in this blog.
 Like I said. I'm new at this stuff, so please be patient with me as I try and sometimes fail.
 I'm better at them than writing. Thanks for checking us out!


No comments: